If you are into big- sized condos then, please check out this 5,000 sf duplex unit at Ampersand, Kia Peng. Located about 5 minutes away (by drive) from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers this development has only 71 units.
This particular condominium comes with a private pool if you don’t feel like dipping into the condominium’s common pool. There are 5 bedrooms with 1 maid’s room, lots of storage area and built- in wardrobes.
It comes with 4 car parks. Available now.
Rental is RM10k per month.
Call / whattsapp me at +6 019 237 8330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A renovated unit for sale in Menara Indah Taman TAR, Ampang. Not only it has been renovated beautifully, the owners have taken the painstaking task of replacing all the wiring and plumbing in the unit.
The unit is approximately 1,600 sf, has 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Ready to move- in condition.
It is selling at RM760k negotiable.
Don’t hesitate if you’re interested.
For more info call me at +6 019 237 8330 or email@example.com
Desa Villas, a gated and a low density development located near Carrefour Wangsa Maju. It consists of 3 storey link houses, semi- detached houses and a block of condominium. The facilities are a big swimming pool, gym and a multi- purpose hall.
We have a renovated semi- detached unit for sale. The land area is 1,884sf, there are 3+1 bedrooms and 3+1 bathrooms.
The house is in pristine condition, no need for any renovations and basically in a move- in condition.
Price is RM1.25m neg. The property is of leasehold status.
For more info/ viewing call me at +6 019 237 8330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a very nice looking house in Ukay Heights, Ampang for sale. It is located very close to ISKL and the nearby shops along Jalan Kolam Air Lama. Also walking distance to The Bakery. The land area is approx. 7,300 sf and built-up is about 3,200 sf. There are 4 +1 bedrooms. The house comes with a fantastic resort-type swimming pool.
It is currently tenanted until June 2019. The house is going for RM2.9m negotiable.
The property is of FREEHOLD status.
Call me at 019-237 8330 or email@example.com Cheers!
We have another designer- type 3 storey link house for sale in Taman TAR, Ampang. It’s located within walking distance to Kelab Darul Ehsan (KDE).
The house has seen total refurbishment which includes new wiring and plumbing. The owner has taken great pain to personally oversee the makeover of the house from the start to the finish. There are 4 +1 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The land size is 24 x 90 and the built- up is approximately 4,000 sf.
As you can see from the pictures fixtures and fittings are of high quality. The unique part of the house is that unlike the conventional 3 storey links in Taman TAR, this house has 2 front entrances. You’re able to gain access via the ground floor and the 1st floor which is perfect for the sake of privacy and practicality.
This beautiful house is a ready to move-in type of house. Price is RM1. 89m negotiable.
For more details call me at 019- 237 8330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello everybody, this well designed 2 storey bungalow with a built-up size of 5,500sf and a land area of 7,115sf is up for sale or rent. It is located in the gated and guarded area of Kemensah Residency in Kemensah Heights, Ampang.
The bungalow is in excellent condition as the owners took good care of it when they were staying there. There are 5+1 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and one nice covered patio area in the centre of the house.
The property is of Freehold status and is to be sold partly furnished at RM3.4m negotiable or to be rented out at RM8k per month.
We have a very nice corner unit at Seri Bukit Ceylon for sale. The size is 1,119 sf it has 2 rooms and it is fully furnished. The view is of Lot 10 and KLCC. Seri Bukit Ceylon is located at the back of Istana Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Sale price is RM900k. The unit comes with 1 car park.
Please call me at 019-237 8330 or email email@example.com
Ever felt you want to stay ‘above’ everyone else? Well here we go folks, a huge house at 9000sf of built- up with a fantastic and breathtaking view of the gorgeous Klang Gates quartz ridge…what else do you need?
Oh yes of course there is an impressive swimming pool where you can view the Klang Gates!
The house has the master bedroom with an attached study room, 4 bedrooms, maid’s room and a huge room also known as the Den at the ground floor which can be used as a games room or a place to entertain guests if you decide to have a big party.
Previously this house has been rented out to ambassadors who find this house suitable for entertainment and of course it has all the qualities to be called an ambassador’s house.
Sale price is RM5m neg and Rental is RM10k per month.
Like the cliche goes, must view to appreciate!
Call me at +6 019 237 8330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s shake things up here…I present the unique 3 storey bungalow for sale in Taman Sri Ukay, Ampang. Unique because it’s another one of those houses that stand out in the long rows of bungalows with it’s futuristic design and cool aesthetics.
This bungalow comes with a bonus…there is a separate pavillion from the main building. Yes, a 2 storey annexe which can be used as a gym, meeting room, office etc.
It’s built on a plot of land with the size of 16,400sf. The built- up of the house is about 10,000sf! and the pavillion is about 1,200sf. Of course there is an 18 metre swimming pool with a separate children wading pool.
The property is of FREEHOLD status. Price is RM8.2 million or for rent at RM35k per month.
Call me at +6 019 237 8330 or email at email@example.com
Menara Polo is located in Desa Pandan, Ampang Hilir. It is strategically located close to the city, MRR2, MEX Highway, Jalan Ampang, Jalan Tun Razak and is surrounded by amenities.
We have a 1,485 sf unit which comes with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for sale. The unit has built- in wardrobes, plaster ceilings, new bathrooms, new flooring, an upgraded kitchen and brand new air- conds.
It comes with 1 car park and extra car park can be rented from the management or residents. As usual it is a condo with full facilities like swimming pool, gym, squash courts, convenience store.
This is a very well kept unit and it is in a move- in condition so plenty of savings by the future owner.
Price is RM590k negotiable.
* Non-bumi unit.
Contact me at 019- 237 8330 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Folks…you want to sell or rent out your precious property. But it’s not going to help if your property looks like a dump or a tornado just swept through it. Let me share with you guys some tips on what to do before you ask the agent to bring over the prospects… Of course I was just like you until I realised the power of STAGING!
1. Cut the grass (get the Bangladeshi guy to cut the grass, remove all old pots handed over from your loving relatives. No.. don’t remove it…throw it away).
2. Paint the essential parts of the property like the front part, the main door, gates. Bright colours for the walls please unless your property is in the running for the most revolutionary design award. If the inside of the house is in need of a paint job…then it’s advisable to get it done…it’ll cost you but definitely worth it. Your house gets off the market fast and probably at a good price on top of it.
3. Everything else is basically a spring cleaning exercise…it’s a good time to get rid of old useless stuff that has been cluttering the house. You must give an impression the house is spacious and this is achievable by having only essential stuff in the property. If you’re unable to discard stuff that have been in your cupboard for the past 10 years then you’re officially a hoarder…get help from Oprah.
4. Now my favourite part…bathrooms. For heavens sake make sure the bathrooms and toilets are dry when the agent comes visiting with the client. I cant remember how many times I had to step into a wet bathroom with my socks on…yeech! And there is nothing precious to discover in the toilet bowl…so keep the toilet seat cover down! No wet towels, toothbrushes in the sink (seriously?) and please fix all leaking pipes.
5. The kitchen… even the simplest looking kitchen can look presentable. Please make sure there are no dishes in the sink. The stove must look clean and hygienic. Kitchens must be well lit and not look like a dungeon where the next dish to be cooked is probably the agent and his client.
6. If you have pets and you love them to bits then you must remember the most important rule…not everybody shares your sentiments. So houses with dogs, cats, rabbits, iguanas, crocodiles, snakes, cows must not smell like the pets. When the prospects come, keep your pets on a leash, in a kennel or just hide them. Otherwise it’s a turn off. Once the prospect is distracted then it’s a no go for your house.
Well that’s all I can think of right now. I may come up with a Part 2. Stay tuned folks. Feel free to like, share or comment…thank you!